Hiring Architectural Designer/ Drafter
This is a full-time on-site position located in Athens, GA for an Architectural Designer/Drafter. The Architectural Designer/Drafter will work in a team environment, and be responsible for utilizing design software, drafting skills, and a knowledge of building codes to create plans, layouts, and schematics for structures. Daily tasks will include design development, code research, production of construction documents, research of different types of building materials, lighting fixtures, and other products, and collaboration with project managers during the construction and maintenance phases of our projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- Certifications and Licenses/NCARB a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and/or Revit drafting software required
- Familiarity with building codes, standards and safety regulations
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, blueprints and schematics
- Experience with commercial, institutional, and complex building types a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skill
Very generous Health, dental and vision and short-term disability insurance, Simple IRA matching, etc.
- Starting at $48-62K+