Hiring Civil Engineer
This position will be performing work in our water, sewer, utility and site design departments. Experience in these areas required.
Must have EIT or PE license 1 year experience in engineering work/internships.
Job duties will include:
- Design with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Perform Hydraulic computer modeling
- Modeling with Auto Turn- 2D and 3D
- Design of client civil site
- Storm water drainage analysis and design
- Special inspections of existing/failing structures
- Construction Oversight
- Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects
- Compile and submit permit applications to local, state, and federal agencies verifying that projects comply with various regulations
- Work with municipalities, industrial and commercial clients
- Develop detailed designs, hydrology reports, etc.
- Perform feasibility assessments and site inspections
- Review government regulations and ordinances
We offer retirement, short-term disability, health/dental/vision, and life insurance benefits, vacation and sick days, and a flexible hourly schedule as well as to serve under a professional engineers which are highly respected and have an excellent reputation in the local and surrounding counties. If you are not already a PE, our PEs will train and encourage you in your field to reach your goals.
AMT has a friendly atmosphere and is located in the beautiful college town of Athens. Come enjoy lunch n learns, group activities and after hour meet ups with your colleagues.
Varies depending on experience and starts at $60,000+. Start date is very flexible.
How to Apply:
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.