Hiring Structural Engineer
We are looking for an energetic and detail oriented individual with 3 years of experience interested in working on a wide range of projects. The selected candidate will be highly motivated and a self-starter eager to work in a team oriented environment on all aspects of Structural Engineering. We offer full design exposure to almost all structural design types: concrete, steel, masonry and timber. The Project Engineer will work in projects in multiple sectors such as Industrial, Multi-Family, and Retail/Commercial. Opportunity to transfer to an Ownership Position for the right individual. TYPICAL DUTIES
- Perform engineering analysis and design of new structures
- Evaluate existing structures and design retrofits
- Develop structural drawings for construction
- Perform site investigations of existing structures
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- BSAE/BSCE with strong emphasis in Structural Engineering.
- 3 years of relevant design experience. Entry-level candidates may be considered.
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) certification required. PE preferred
- 3D Modeling experience required.
- AutoCAD experience required. Revit experience a plus.
- Proficiency in structural design software: TEDDS and TEKLA Structural Designer experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of national codes and design guidelines.
- Ability to work in a team environment within project budget.
- Fast and efficient problem solver.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Email resume and questions to: Rachel Hudson at email@example.com